- Lessons with Annette Vande Gorne and Jaime Reis
- A possibility to write an electroacoustic (with or without live instruments, list of instruments is following: flute, clarinet, violin, cello) work up to 10 minutes that will be performed at the final concert on September, 9th. Alternatively, an already existing electroacoustic work can be workshopped and performed.
- A possibility to attend all masterclasses and lessons with other participants, as well as lectures and concerts which are to be held during the week of master classes
Working language of the masterclasses is English.
The tuition fee for passive students is EUR 80 (international participants) and UAH 500 (participants from Ukraine).
As always, also provide several grants with fee waivers, in order to apply for a grant, please include a motivation letter in your submission.
Each participant is responsible for her or his travel and accommodation in Kyiv and will be provided with all support that might be needed during their time in Kyiv from the KCMD team.
- Name, Surname
- Date of birth
- Country of residence (+ country of origin, if differs)
- Mobile phone number
Desired format for participation in the master classes (active/passive student or not decided)
- Short bio or CV
- 1-3 recent compositions (downloadable links to recordings and scores in PDF (if available). Recordings and scores of instrumental compositions are also acceptable as additional material
- Current photo
- Indicate whether you would want to write a new composition for the masterclasses
- Indicate whether you would like to apply for a grant (in this case please attach a motivation letter)
Annette Vande Gorne. Source – Wiki
Annette Vande Gorne (b. 1946) is a Belgian electroacoustic music composer. Studied at the conservatories of Mons and Brussels, privately with Jean Absil. In Paris conservatory, she studied with Pierre Shaeffer and Guy Reibel. Founder of the Association de Musiques et Recherches and the Métamorphoses d’Orphée studio. Founder of L’Espace du son festival. Since 1986 she has taught in Liège, Brussels, Mons.
Jaime Reis. Photo by Elza Zherebchuk
Jaime Reis (b. 1983) Portuguese composer who attented seminars with Karlheinz Stockhausen and Emmanuel Nunes (also PhD co-adviser), after studying Composition and Electronic Music in Aveiro University. He’s is artistic director of Festival DME (counting more than 50 editions organized in Portugal and abroad). His music has been presented in countries such as Germany, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, China, Korea, Spain, USA, Philippines, France, Greece, Holland, Italy, Japan, Monaco, Poland, Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine. He has worked with institutions/ensembles such as: IRCAM, Musik Fabrik, ZKM, Musiques & Recherches. He’s Professor in the Superior School of Applied Arts (Castelo Branco, Portugal).